The Mediums Handbook: Step into the Mind of a Medium
Sharon Milne Barbour
This new book is a handbook to help you start your journey of discovery, which is unique to you. It offers down to earth sensible guidance of how to start on the path of being a medium.
Learning to be a medium is a journey of many parts. As with all learning you need teachers, like minded people, an environment to learn in and practice your gift.
- What is mediumship and a medium?
- How do you become a medium?
- Conecting with your Spirit Guides
- The journey of the medium
- Self-awareness, meditation and mindfulness
- Different ways you can start developing to work with the spirit realm
- Signs from the spirit realm and there meaning
Take the first step today
|Paperback £10||Kindle £4|